Some ideas to keep your home cool in the summer
1. Reverse direction on your ceiling fan to counter clockwise
2. If your not home during the day, keep your curtains drawn to keep out the heat and keep your a/c on low
3. Replace lightbulbs with low heat bulbs ( Home Depot or Lowe’s carries them) to CFL bulbs
4. Close off unused rooms during really hot days
5. Plant trees, add outside awnings near windows that get direct sun
It will block the sun from heating the outside of the home, plus, increase the value and curb appeal of your property !
Did you know that mobile homes are one of the least expensive home options?
If you have been thinking of selling, call us today ! We have a list of buyers interested in purchasing a home . http://www.MobileHomesInMaine.com offers a variety of marketing options to sell your home quickly .